62 Series: Up to 1500 lbs.
Manufactured from cold formed steel, this popular series is recommended for heavy duty applications. A heat treated king bolt and nut ensure longer caster life.
- Movable racks
- Conveyor or “Dragline” operations
- Utility trucks
- Corrugated box trucks
- Caster mounted production jigs and fixtures
- Top Plate: Cold formed from 1/4″ steel plate to provide the strongest possible section for swivel bearing
- Swivel Section: 3-1/4″ diameter load race. Raceways are coined smooth then heat treated to minimize ball indentation and wear
- Legs: 1/4″ steel formed to increase strength and welded to the yoke base
- King bolt: 3/4″ heat treated king bolt and nut assembly
- Axle: 1/2″ diameter hollow axle with recessed zerk fitting and lock nut on straight roller and ball bearing. Solid axle on Delrin, precision ball, and Oilex bearings
- Lubrication: Zerk fitting in swivel section and in recessed head of hollow axle with straight roller bearing wheels
- Finish: All rigs are zinc plated to resist corrosion and rust.
- Notched Yoke Base: Notched to accommodate swivel lock.
- Alternate or custom caster configurations available
62 Series: Cast Iron Wheels (18)
62 Series: Drop Forged Steel Wheels (6)
62 Series: Ductile Iron Wheels (12)
62 Series: Maxim® Wheels (24)
62 Series: Moldon Rubber Wheels (32)
62 Series: Phenolic Wheels (14)
62 Series: Pneumatic Wheels (4)
62 Series: Polyurethane Wheels (40)
62 Series: Trionix™ High Impact Polymer Wheels (16)
62 Series: X-tra Soft Flat Tread Wheels (4)
62 Series: X-tra Soft Wheels (4)
62 Series: X-Treme™ Solid Polyurethane Wheels (56)