71 Series: Up to 1500 lbs.
Heavy duty forged steel for extended life in rugged applications.
- Production racks and fixtures
- Live skids and Box trucks
- Top Plate: AISI 1045 drop-forged steel for enhanced strength
- Swivel Section: Double ball bearing with coined “deep-groove” load and machined component thrust raceway.
- Legs: 1/4″ steel formed to increase strength and welded to the yoke base
- King Bolt: 3/4″ diameter heat treated bolt and nut for enhanced load capacity
- Axle: 1/2″ diameter hollow axle with lock nut on straight roller bearings and ball bearing offerings. Solid axle on Delrin, precision ball, and Oilex bearing offerings.
- Lubrication: Zerk fitting in swivel section and in recessed head of hollow axle.
- Alternate or custom caster configurations available
71 Series: Cast Iron Wheels (16)
71 Series: Drop Forged Steel Wheels (6)
71 Series: Ductile Iron Wheels (24)
71 Series: Maxim® Wheels (20)
71 Series: Moldon Rubber Wheels (22)
71 Series: Phenolic Wheels (10)
71 Series: Pneumatic Wheels (4)
71 Series: Polyurethane Wheels (32)
71 Series: Trionix™ High Impact Polymer Wheels (8)
71 Series: X-tra Soft Flat Tread Wheels (8)
71 Series: X-tra Soft Wheels (8)
71 Series: X-Treme™ Solid Polyurethane Wheels (48)